Monday, May 10, 2010

Gratitude

(The Bump Boys)

I probably shouldn't start to write about all the wonderful things that have happened as a result of opening Bump as it would make for a very, very long blog entry, but I can't let the weekend pass without expressing our gratitude.

First of all, I have to thank Blue Marble Ice Cream for providing us with their exceptional ice cream. For some reason there was initially some hesitancy to stop for free ice cream (I know!), but a lot of people turned in their tracks when they heard it was Blue Marble Ice Cream we were giving away!

I would also like to thank Women In Need, Inc. for being there for women and their children when they have no where else to turn.  We are so glad that we were able to support your amazing work.

And to our customers, a huge thank you.  You are so incredibly supportive of our store.  Many of you came out of your way to support us on Saturday when your need of our services have long passed.  There are many ups and downs to small business ownership, but it is your continued support and enthusiasm that keep us going.

Finally, and personally, I have to thank my children, for making me a mother.  It is the most important thing I will ever do with my life, and I will spend every day I have being the best mother I possibly can to you.

1 comment:

  1. Bumb is the best store!
    I am so happy you are doing this! I own a natural food store and have a lot of young mothers asking questions...I don't have many of the answers. Oddley enough, most of the questions have nothing to do with food!
    Just the other day someone was telling me all about stuff that happens to the bod (wow, you gals are tough!) and how they wished they could find clothes that fit their new Mama bodies!!
    Now I can send them to you!
    Bump, baby, Bump!!

    ReplyDelete